EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES DESIGNED TO SUIT EVERY SEK student
SEK El Castillo International School makes the objective of encouraging the all-round development of every student a priority. Each knowledge area is enhanced with a full programme of extracurricular activities. To achieve this we make use of fully qualified professionals.
The programme of activities is very varied:
- Arts Schools: Master Minds, Educachef Cooking Club, SEK-EL CASTILLO Art Club, Circus Club, Pakour, dance.
- Digital Technology Master’s School: programming and robotics, electronics, programming, robotics and 3D printing.
- Sports Academies and Clubs: Football, football Teams, chess, basketball, basketball teams, volleyball, handball, SEK-El Castillo-UCJC swimming school, swimming training team, swim team, Club SEK Taekwondo, mixed martial arts, girls’ self-defence, rhythmic gymnastics, zumba, skating academy, skating, roller hockey, yoga
- UCJC Sports Club: Tennis Club, mini tennis, padel tennis academy, “Peque” Mini Padel Tennis, padel tennis club, golf, personal training, horse riding.
- Language School: english reinforcement club, mandarin Chinese, study club and academic Support, speech therapy, star programme, kids club.
Classes are given in small groups, to encourage individual teaching and learning.
Extracurricular activities normally take place throughout the school day, taking advantage of free time, such as dinner times and breaks. If this is not possible, the academic timetable is extended for as long as necessary.
There are two ways of registering:
- In the School Office: Download the registration form and hand it in, completed, in the School Office.
- Atlético de Madrid – SEK-El Castillo Football Academy: Download the registration form and hand it in, completed, in the School Office.
- SEK-El Castillo Music Academy: Download the registration form and hand it in, completed, in the School Office.
Maria Jose Espinosa (firstname.lastname@example.org) is at your disposition to deal with any questions about our extracurricular programme.
Download brochure 2018-2019 school activities